II. Call for ICMEA Emerging Ceramic Artist Competition
Deadline: April 30, 2013
Definition of Emerging Artists:
Ceramic artists who have not been practicing longer than eight years
after finishing their training/studies and have never won a major competition.
1. All the applications before the deadline will enter into the preliminary
2. The results of preliminary selection will be published on website
WWW.ICMEA2004.COM before May 31, 2013.
All the selected artists should send their artwork to the following
address at their own cost:
Ms. Zhang Meng (Melody)
Fuping Pottery Art Village
1 Qiaoshan Road
Fuping, Shaanxi, China (Postal code: 711700)
Deadline for receiving the art work is August 15, 2013.
1. All selected works will be exhibited at 2013 ICMEA Conference in
Fuping. Ceramic magazine editors that attend the meeting will choose
10 Award winners on September 7, 2013.
2. The final results will be announced in the afternoon of September 8,
3. The artists that enter into the final selection are welcome to attend
the conference. Fuping Pottery Art Village will provide free lodging and
meals during the conference for the artists but not any traveling costs.
Artists who intend to attend the meeting should notify FPAV through
ICEMA2013@GMAIL.COM before August 15, 2013.
ICMEA Secretariat Office
Address: Fuping Pottery Art Village
1 Qiaoshan Road, Fuping, Shaanxi